shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Welcome to My Blog!

This is my first posting on my blog.  It is hard to believe that it is the middle of July and summer is half way over.  This has been quite a summer for me but mainly the decision to homeschool our three kids is a WHOPPER!  We are so excited and since I taught school, I am like a little kid in a candy shop with the school books, supplys, stickers and reading up on activities.  We have joined a co-op and already have our class area ready to go.  My 81/2 year old who is wonderful at building was able to build all my shelves from Ikea.  So the room is ready

No comments: