shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Cup of Tea for Three


Happy Birthday, Sunshine!    
We went to a special tearoom and had "high noon" tea with "S" for her birthday!  She loves tea especially when it comes with little sugar cubes.  The tearoom let the girls pick out a "tea" hat...there were so many beautiful hats . "S" loves English Breakfest tea with sugar and cream but the chocolate sundae put it over the "top". What a wonderful day with the girls!

               


2 comments:

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Thanks for the compliment on our school room! It is my peaceful place. Last year I had too much stuff on our walls and even I was starting to get a headache from all of the "noise". It feels better in there now. At our CC practicum they talked some about the importance of not "overstimulating" your walls. My boys get way too distracted. I hope this will help us all. :-)

lori said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful site you have here....I just read your comment over at my site..and you know, I have BEEN there...wondering what in the world are we doing here...homeschooling?? You've got to be kidding?? I have to tell you, I jumped in with both feet....prayed my way through it...still do...and I had to do some work on me...God's revealed a lot to me through this journey too...

I am an organizer by nature, so I do have my "have to do" list...I do most of my dinners in the mornings...not gourmet, like I'd like, but you know it's not the season for it...it really helps me to check that off the list early in the day and know that a casserole or crock pot meal is going...

I know the anxiety...I DO...if you were in Georgia, I'd meetcha for coffee and a chat...I'd encourage you to use the Heart of the Matter resources...it's just encouraging to know that you are not alone, even if you feel it...

AND I had to let go of the "what will everyone think" that was way back in the back of my mind...being a pleaser to all....I said...I've learned so much too!!

The kids will amaze you, exhaust you, and this is the BEST gift you can give them...but you'll have to give yourself some breaks too....
steal them in the day...
I'd love to chat more...if you have any other questions...
my email is slmdhmac@yahoo.com...
I'm by no means an expert, and on some days, I feel like a flake...but I know that if God has called me to this, and I believe He has, then HE will guide us every step of the way...

peace,
lori