shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

School Bells Are Ringing...

About five "postings" ago,  I mentioned that we had a hard decision to make and it was a hard one, indeed!  We have decided to put our two older kids back at the private school.  There are MANY reasons that surround this decision.  

 I feel peace about this decision and the kids love everything about school and always have. They have been blessed with wonderful teachers this year. There is a part of me that is sad that we didn't try "home schooling" this year because we see so many benefits and blessings in this type of "education".  Well, I am not going to bore you with more of my ramblings! This decision fits the season of life we are in for our family!  I pray for them daily as they go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they have a wonderful school year!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Good for you for making a tough decision for your kids. I am sure they will do great in the private school!
-Carrie

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

Don't beat yourself up! You are making the best decisions for your family.

I know that had to be hard.

Blessings!