shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Friday {Blog} Friday

It's 4:45p.m. in the afternoon! In less than one hour, we are off to two soccer practices...I am standing in front of my opened frig thinking ...."What's For Dinner?" This is a normal scenario for me more than I would like to admit.

However, it has been happening less since I found this amazing blog called...

Full Bellies, Happy Kids

{There is nothing like a home cooked meal to show your family how much you love them}

This blog is full of the most amazing recipes and guess what? You don't have to feel like you are Martha Stewart to accomplish it. She has the best family recipes from weeknight meals to amazing desserts.

She shares her amazing two week menu with recipes and pictures {I need pictures!}.

I love when she posts step by step directions on how to make certain dishes. Her pictures are amazing~ I actually feel like going to the grocery store and then coming home to cook(all before 4:45p.m.).

I have tried so many of her recipes and they are truly delicious {and easy!!!!}. After reading, this blog who needs the "Food Network"! This amazing lady started blogging with her family blog but her love for cooking needed a "spot" of it's own...Check this Lady out...you will never ask "What's for Dinner" again!




29 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for the heads up on this blog. I need lots of inspiration.
Love Food blogs.

Thanks for sharing your secret.
:)

Joy

Joanna said...

I love food blogs and that first picture made my mouth water! Thanks for sharing this blog with us!!

Rachel Berry said...

I have been reading her blog for a while now and love all her recipe ideas!

:)R.

Anonymous said...

I have to check her out. I am always looking for new recipes.

gigi said...

I heart food blogs!!
I am checking her out right now!
Thank you!
Happy Spring!

The Blonde Duck said...

Thanks for the heads up! God knows Ben's pickier than a three year old....I need new ideas!!!!

April said...

Man, oh, man...I can use all the help I can get in the cooking department! I'm going to run, not walk, to her blog right now! Happy Friday and Happy Spring! It's been a long time coming!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I LOVE food blogs!

I've been trying really hard to make a weekly menu but for one reason or another I don't stick to it.

Sarah said...

Oh, she has yummy things on her blog! Can't wait to try some of her recipes.

Pam said...

Visiting from SITS. As someone who doesn't really like to cook, I'm always asking myself "what's for dinner?" I'll definitely check this blogger.

Jeni said...

I like to cook but hate those days when nothing sounds good or can't think of anything fun or new so I am going over to check out the blog! Thanks

Lindsey said...

I think I'm going to start reading this blog, I love recipes! Thanks for sharing friend!!

Jboo said...

I really need this help -- so I am definitely going to check out her blog! Thanks for the tip Sandy!

Janet

Montee said...

Thanks for sharing! Anything having to do with food is a good thing. I love to eat. That's why I'd better keep going to Boot Camp!

Darlene said...

I will have to check her out. The pictures look wonderful and I need all the help I can get in the cooking department!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Thank you for this-I don't enjoy cooking, and I hate meal planning. As you know, my husband cooks-however-there are many days when he is out of town, or had a very long, stressful day-I would like to be blessing on those kind of days-I will be adding this awesome blog to my favorites...Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out her blog, I am all about easy and I seem to stare in the fridge and think gosh there is nothing in there quite often...I need to be better about that. Thanks for sharing and happy weekend~

Jan said...

I can always use some more yum in the house. Thanks.

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love a new recipe.One of my fav things about blogging...my family is getting more variety than ever!

Thanks for sharing ")

LuLu said...

Oh my gosh this is what I need, my husband is away and not kidding everynight I have opened the fridge at 5pm and wondered what I'm going to cook... so bad... thanks for the new blog!!!
happy cooking days ahead,
LuLu

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Awesome, I'll definitely have to check her out!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Thank you so much for sharing...she really does have a great site!!!

Tanielle said...

Hey there I love your blog!!! I gave you an award, come check it out.

Have a great Friday!

Stacey said...

Thank you! After cooking for my family for 21 years I need some new ideas. Even my sons are complaining that it's the same ol same ol.

Sandra said...

I'm so thrilled to be your favorite blog this week, thank you again for featuring my food blog.

Looking at the pictures have reminded me to make the Breakfast Delights again, I totally forgot about those LOL

Hope you're having a wonderful friday night, I'm off to post another recipe :)

Hugs,
Sandra

Jo said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for something new and exciting ~ the same old same old is never fun.

Jo

nikkicrumpet said...

very cool..I'll have to check her out! Thanks for the link. Now if I could just get someone to not only plan the recipes...but also do the shopping and cooking...I'd be one very happy camper!

Daphine said...

Uh....THANKS! I am headed over there right now! I so would like a little help too!

Katie said...

My goodness, I wish I was a good cook this just looks like to much work. I want to come over and eat mmm.