shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

a Daddy's girl....


My youngest is a daddy's girl through and through....

I think she has him tied around her {little} finger even though he won't admit it...it's a bit obvious to all around!

She was brushing her teeth a couple of nights ago. I told her to brush again because she did not brush well.

Getting a little pouty b/c I told her to brush again... ALL OF SUDDEN she turns to me

and says " I am going to tell my Daddy on you!"

I quickly turn around and ask her "What did you say???"

"I said I am going to tell MY Daddy on you!" at this time her little hands found her hips...

Well, to say the least we had a little discussion about "respect" and talking to adults.

Do you have Daddy's girl or boy?



19 comments:

Tara G. said...

Both. The girls have their daddy wrapped and my boy wants to be just like him. I L.O.V.E. it!!

Mari said...

Yes - my middle daughter always liked men and was a Daddy's girl for sure!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I have TWO Daddy's girls. It gets a little frustrating sometimes...but I do think it's cute.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Daddy is always more fun than I am-and that is ok with me-as long as they do what I say :)

Jboo said...

Oh yes -- I definitely have a Daddy's girl too! Hope you have a great week!

Janet

April said...

I have to admit that my girls are Momma's girls, through and through! :)

Joanna said...

Oh...My girls are definitely daddies girls. I think this is why I long for a little boy! *smiles*

Julie said...

I have two boys that are mommies boys... I think as they get older they will move towards their daddy, but right now they all want mom!

Anonymous said...

When I discipline my kids while Daddy's away, they almost always say, "I miss my daddy" which I think is their variation on the "I'm telling Daddy on you" theme.

Lulu and Co. said...

awwww it rotates between the kids.
and have had to have the same conversation you did!!! :)
next time you are at the store you have pick up Nutella... if you like hazelnuts... and give it a try on toast... with your latte... and tell me what you think! To me it makes me happy they way a chocolate crossant does!
Yummmmmm
xo,
LuLu

Darlene said...

Oh, that is just TOOOO funny. Lexi used to do that a lot when she was younger.

Lexi kind of rotates between both of us. One day I might be Queen and the next Dad is King!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

A TOTAL Daddy's girl! Sarah sounds just like your daughter!!

What a cute story....and picture!

Lisa

Montee said...

My daughter is a Daddy's Girl. She always wants to please him in everything she does. Love the picture!

Carin Davis said...

What a sweet picture~ she reminds me of a two year old at my house :)

Sarah Brown said...

Your pictures are FABULOUS!!!!!!

Stopping by from SITS

Sandy said...

oh, love it

daddy's girl for sure.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I was and still am a Daddy's girl!

Ruth said...

My youngest is definitely a daddy's boy!! There is no doubt.

Cute picture!!

Ruth

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

both kids are daddy's kids. I really want another one, because by the laws of statistics, doesn't one have to be a mama's girl/boy? : )