shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

It arrived!

I have been reading one blog...way before I even knew I could have a blog! I really love her recipes and I have made many of her things from desserts to dinner! A couple of weeks ago, she had posted that her book is done and she is off on "tour".

Well, after placing my order through Amazon. The book came today!


Now, I love cookbooks MUCH more than actually cooking! But, as I opened it and started page by page. I closed it!

I realized this was such a SPECIAL book...I need a Starbucks to continue so it can be a complete "lovely" experience!

Oh my dear readers..it is by far the most beautiful cookbook with TONS of pictures...STEP by STEP with recipes that you probaly have most ingredients in your pantry!

It's a treat...oh, it's simply my favorite!

{I want to make everything today plus I want to go out and get myself a dutch oven!}

21 comments:

Angie said...

You've convinced me - I need to go out and get this book!

Carri said...

I have only made one ecipe of her's but it was approved by all. We loved it. This may be a cookbook I will have to go out and buy.

Christina Rodrigues said...

You convinced me also ;)

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I rarely buy cookbooks but I may go get this one!

duchess said...

I can't wait to get mine! I'm trying to let my kids give it to me for Christmas (cause they know how much I love Ree), but it's torture trying to hold out.

Jennifer said...

I will definitely be buying this book for myself and others for Christmas. I LOVE Ree's blog. Her pictures, recipes, and her outlook always captivate me. I have only made her lasagna recipe, and it was superb!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are funny. I hope you enjoy this for long time!

Jboo said...

Have tried some of her recipes too -- think I will put that cookbook on my Christmas wish list! Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet

Scrappy Girl said...

I think this is one cookbook even I am going to purchase! I wish I liked to cook more...

Darlene said...

I think I must now get it too. Get your Starbucks and have your lovely experience!!!!!

Lulu and Co. said...

It's on my Christmas list if i can wait that long!!!
xo,
LuLu

Ruth said...

This is on my wish list. I absolutely love it and I haven't even seen all of it. My friend is letting me borrow hers. I don't know if I'll ever be able to give it back. LOL

Ruth

The Blonde Duck said...

She's going to make a killing. Did you see her Southren living article?

Yiota said...

I do that too. When I have something new and exciting to read I wait till I have enough time for coffee as well and then get started. I love cookbooks. Enjoy it!

Heather said...

I love her and I am also so excited to get her cookbook!

Smelling Coffee said...

I'm so happy for her. Even though she doesn't know us - well, at least she doesn't know me - because we both blog, I feel like she is a sister! Loved the article about her in SL this month too.

Enjoy your coffee and cookbook. :)

Jennifer

Robin Beck said...

I was wondering if it was a good cookbook-If you need a Starbucks to go along with it then it's a GREAT cookbook!
I do hope you get a dutch oven, they are THE BEST!
I also do ALL my cooking on the stove in cast iron skillets.
Just make sure you don't wash your dutch oven or cast iron with ANY soap.

Have a great weekend,

Robin~♥

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks for the heads up, Ms. Toe! I will have to check this out.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Ashley said...

yay!! want to order my book right now!!! she is coming to atlanta, which is only ab 3hrs away, in dec and i want to go see her soooo bad!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your cookbook!

Laura said...

I love PW and preordered the cookbook! I was so happy when it came and I sat down and read it from cover to cover - loved it! I've tried many of her recipes and have never been disappointed.