shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

My New "little" pretty...




Well, probaly like most of us, I am counting my "pennies" a little more carefully these days. That means staying out of the stores, thrift shops, garage sales and anything else that requires me to pull out my wallet.

However, when my mom came to visit, we went for a light lunch that has the sweetest store attached to it. It was like the sky's opened and the light beamed down upon this little "pretty".

...there in the corner was this sweet little "rabbit" lamp. I had just received some birthday money so let's just say it did not burn a hole in my pocket for long. I knew a perfect spot. I love lamps on counter tops...love it! I am not a big {overhead} light person...I love little lights that shine or flicker.

isn't she cute?...

7 comments:

LuLu said...

darling new "little" pretty!! I could just picture the light shining down on it at the store ;)
P.S. I love your new BIKE!! It's soooo cute,
xo,
LuLu

Caution/Lisa said...

She is much prettier than the rabbits currently eating their way through every lawn in the neighborhood. *sigh*

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Oh Sandy Toes, it is divine! What a sweet sweet little bunny lamp! :) Wishing you a super happy weekend!

Melissa Lester said...

That is a darling lamp! It looks so sweet on your countertop. Congratulations on your TCB feature! You are such a sweet and encouraging blogger. I'm glad you are getting some of that goodness back!

Patty said...

Aww bunny <3 I love the cracked glass look!

Jboo said...

Adorable! What a great find!

Janet

Lisa & Gerald said...

awww too pretty...love it..