shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

In just a few weeks...


The book bags sitting in my hallway will be going away soon in a couple of weeks. Summer vacation is right around the corner. Today, my son said this was his last latin list and his last literature vocab list...I was so excited. I could of thrown a little {party}-I think I was more excited than my son. It has been such a wonderful year and I appreciate everything my son has learned. But, I am ready for the break-

I have a feeling this is going to be a more relaxing...easier going summer. Days full of swimming and sun tan lotion....glasses of lemonade and buckets full of popsicle sticks. Just writing about it makes me "giddy".

My kids are at the perfect ages to do things- looking forward to those summer days!

7 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

yay for summer!

Darlene said...

Lexi only has 13 more days of school left and she is so excited. I'm with you....I am quite excited also. Ready for that break!

Anonymous said...

I should really think seriously about buying a beach house when I "grow up." Lol. I would love to spend my summer like that. Popsicle sticks in buckets...oh man, I only wish. I hope you have a wonderful summer. I, too, just finished up with school. This semester has been my hardest so far of my college career. I was so ready for a break, and am trying to soak in it, now. :)

Jenni said...

Those are great pictures that definitely capture the fun of summer! :) It's amazing that it is already May! This year just flew by! All of us here are looking forward to warmer weather and sleeping in! (Well, one of my children loves getting up early, but the REST of us look forward to sleeping in!) :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I can't wait, too!!!
When are you coming to the cottage for a visit?!
Remind me to give you my new # up there-
Can't wait for summer to get going!!!

Sandy said...

Ah, yes, and so am I. I'm anxious for the kids to be done too. But one is going off to college! my first!

LuLu said...

I am so excited for the summer months!!!
xo,
LuLu