shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

You can't do a garage sale...


without a cup of "Starbucks"!

It was Thursday and my garage sale had started at 7:50a.m.-of course, the sign said 9:00a.m. but the early birds can't Read! As I sat there, I realized that I did not have a coffee. It was early and cold!

Holding a cup of coffee and having a garage sale goes "hand in hand". It's like pancakes go with "syrup" or lemonade goes with "picnic" or even hotdog goes with a "bun".

So Mr. Sandy Toes graciously went to get me a "latte"...with his list notepad paper. Yes, my coffee is "complicated" even on the morning of a garage sale...

{no whip, fat-free, carmel latte, one squirt only with a green "mermaid" topper}

7 comments:

Tara G. said...

Hope they cleaned you out!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Yes, coffee and garage sales really do go together! Too bad I live so far away from you...I see a few things on your table that I'd love to have. (or maybe that's a good thing ;)

whimzie said...

I'm with Astrid! I would have gladly taken that little vanity table/mirror off your hands. I've been looking for one to glitz up for my daughter's room!

Hope it went well!!

P.S. I've never met an early bird yet who could read the start time of a garage sale!

Darlene said...

Oh I agree....I HAVE to have my coffee if I am doing a garage sale. It definitely helps! Looks like you had a bunch of goodies in yours. Hope you sold it all!

Smelling Coffee said...

Looks like you had some awesome things in your yard sale... I would have loved to shop it. ;-)

Jennifer

Sandy said...

I wanted to come to your sale! ! !

LOL

Looks like you probably did GREAT!

Did you see my bargain today? I can't believe I went 5 years with no curtains. NESTER would have not been proud of me! LOL

AndreaLeigh said...

what a sweet hubby!