shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

The little tree who could...


maybe.

I bought two beautiful "boxwoods" for my porch. One is lively and green...the other is dead and looks like it has been burnt. I was ready to toss it today but out of no where a little "green" stem popped...fresh and alive.

There could be hope for this poor little ole bush...

how did I almost kill a boxwood? (they are almost diaster proof!)

On another note...I have found a new favorite drink...no calories and thirst quenching...

unsweetened tea by Tradewinds....I love it in the bottles or you can buy it by the gallon. It has been the perfect {drink} for this very hootttt summer-