shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

"But everyone is doing it"

I hear this often...it never phases me. It is said to me often by my kids and does not make me "sway back and forth". Well, at least not in front of them. I may second guess it a hundred times in my head...go back and forth in my mind before falling asleep. But, I try to stand firm when one of my kids says that popular phrase...

"Everyone is doing it...everyone is going there...everyone bought one".

Sometimes as parents it is hard to make that decision of saying "yes" instead of always "no". This week, I finally said "yes" to this....

I have a very happy young man on my hands!


p.s. If you have a son and he has not asked for soft air gun...he will!

Because everyone is doing it! {hee hee}

10 comments:

kristin maynes said...

Oh, yes the paint gun. Not one of my favs but my boys love them. It's a boy thing. :)

jules said...

I've never heard of those. My son is grown or else I'm totally positive I would have...

Mari said...

My son (who is 21) got one a few years ago. Fun!

LuLu said...

is that in my near future with my little son? :)
xo,
LuLu

larkswing said...

yes, have the air soft, have the paint gun and like many items, it was rather short lived, but there have been burst of interest every now and then. I did have fun watching several boys playing with their air soft guns in a patch of camillias that line a friends driveway. The boys were in and out of the 1/4 acre of these over grown shrubs, having the time of their life. Makes ya smile!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Oh brother!
I am not showing my boys this-they begged, and begged for a BB gun after seeing your son's-
And my Hubby got not one, but TWO!!!
(!!!)
So, thank your dad for me- the peer pressure worked on us!

Darlene said...

They will have soooo much fun in paint ball games. It is a TOTAL boy thing....lol

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm sounds like I have heard that before whan my daughter was growing up

Katie said...

yes my kids would love this as well all 3 of them. Hope your doing well.

These Are The Days said...

I have a hard time saying yes to things like that, I have to make a conscious effort to give in now and then. :D Boys are fun though!