This is what I have been doing or not doing this past week..
1. My mom came in from Michigan and we went to the Country Living Fair. It was wonderful. It was the best fair yet. I bought too much but I love it all. My mom bought more than me and I love all her stuff even more. It was the perfect weather...perfect company...perfect "girl day"! We were surrounded by lots of pumpkins, fresh lemonade and damask-y tablecloths...perfect.
2. It feels like Fall around here! So I have pulled out my crockpot. I plan to use it more than ever this Fall. I am trying a new recipe...here's one-
Put chicken in a slow cooker; Pour sauce on top (26 oz. veggie/chucky garden spaghetti sauce). Add veggies (Cut up zucchini, green pepper and sweet onion). Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. To serve, spoon over spiral pasta. Yum!
3. Tomorrow, I am going here. Yipee!
4. This weekend, my kids became members of our church and can took communion. It was a special day for all of us.
5. This week, I will try to be a better blogger. I know my blogging is to be desired. Life is just busy and sometimes writing about helping with homework and doing laundry seems redundant for me but mostly you! I am going to pack my camera and try to capture some more "life" moments..