shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

just stuff..




This is what I have been doing or not doing this past week..

1. My mom came in from Michigan and we went to the Country Living Fair. It was wonderful. It was the best fair yet. I bought too much but I love it all. My mom bought more than me and I love all her stuff even more. It was the perfect weather...perfect company...perfect "girl day"! We were surrounded by lots of pumpkins, fresh lemonade and damask-y tablecloths...perfect.

2. It feels like Fall around here! So I have pulled out my crockpot. I plan to use it more than ever this Fall. I am trying a new recipe...here's one-

Chicken Cacciatore

Put chicken in a slow cooker; Pour sauce on top (26 oz. veggie/chucky garden spaghetti sauce). Add veggies (Cut up zucchini, green pepper and sweet onion). Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. To serve, spoon over spiral pasta. Yum!

3. Tomorrow, I am going here. Yipee!

4. This weekend, my kids became members of our church and can took communion. It was a special day for all of us.

5. This week, I will try to be a better blogger. I know my blogging is to be desired. Life is just busy and sometimes writing about helping with homework and doing laundry seems redundant for me but mostly you! I am going to pack my camera and try to capture some more "life" moments..

5 comments:

LuLu said...

sounds like a wonderful time with your mom!
xo,
LuLu

Mari said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Congrats on your kids joining church too - that's a big deal!

Jo said...

What a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your new recipe.

Jo

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I can't blog about laundry, as I haven't done any in a couple of weeks...I guess I may post about having no clean undies for anyone, though-
I REALLY love where you and your mom went!!! I am soooo jealous!
And I do enjoy reading all you post-I haven't found it boring yet!
And, finally-thanks for the recipe! I love, love, love (!) cooking in the crockpot! I love how you can throw a bunch of stuff in, and there is dinner! Perfect!
Have a great week-

Ruth said...

So many wonderful things. I would love a chance to go to the Country Living fair. I can only imagine how much fun that would be. I love everything from them!!

Anthropologie is another favorite.

Congratulations on your kids becoming members of the church. What a big milestone.

Ruth