shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Painted Perfect




I love a great art/craft fair...well, any fair will do for me as long as I am holding a cup of Starbucks. This summer, my mom and the kids went to an art fair by the lake. There was a lady who painted the most amazing furniture. I could of bought everything...but not enough space or "moola".

There was one chair that really caught my eye. I looked and talked about it... THEN left. But, I came back to it again. Thank goodness it was raining or it would of been gone b/c she sells out. I decided to buy it and it has become our kitchen desk chair. I love it and it makes me happy.


It's just a fun chair. Do you have anything in your house that is just fun?

5 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Our pets are a lot of fun: Spunky Doodle, Manny (cats) and Abby (dog).

April said...

That chair would brighten up about any room...how cute! Let's see...something FUN in my house? Well, I'd have to say it's Abby! She keeps me in stitches about something all the time!

Anonymous said...

My signs

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable chair! I can see why you had to have it! I don't really think we have anything fun in our house. We can be a little too traditional at times I think.

Unknown said...

What a cute chair! Thanks for sharing it!

We have some fun pictures of our family that we have hung up. They make us laugh.

You've inspired me to think of other fun things we can add to our home!

Blessings,
Melanie