shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Lazy Friday Painting


I love painting old furniture, old wood, old stuff of any kind that will let paint stick to it. However, it has been hard to find time. Instead my girls seem to paint more than I do...

When I was a teacher, I loved to paint. If I had a reason to paint, WE DID! We painted paper mache', boards and made tons of fun murals and then painted them! My students would go through two paint smocks a year! I was always sending notes home telling my parents to dress them in "old" clothes and then the other half of the time...I was sending notes home explaining the paint on your child's clothes WILL come off!

post signature


2 comments:

carolinagirl said...

love to paint furniture too!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Aww, what a good mom!!! Smart idea to cover the table with plastic first. : )
I noticed Jane Eyre in your "DVD stack" below. Best mini series EVER!!!
Happy weekend,
M.L.