shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Williamsburg


Whew! We just got back from being gone over 10 days! Lots of family, opening gifts, eating and making memories....

We also went to Williamsburg and Jamestown for a couple of days. It was a lot of fun and of course, it was decorated beautifully! I could walk those streets forever...the quaint shops and cobblestone streets. We ate lunch at one of the oldest "pubs" in Williamsburg. It was fun and the smell of 'wood' burning warmed the soul.

So now we are home and I have loads and loads of laundry staring at me but it was all worth it!

Happy 2012! I know going into this year that I am thankful for my family and dear friends that I have been blessed with.

post signature

4 comments:

Mari said...

We went to Williamsburg a few years ago and loved it! I enjoyed your pictures.

Hannah said...

"quaint shops and cobblestone streets"--sounds amazing. :)

Kendra said...

I love Williamsburg! My husband and I went there for Christmas 3 years ago and LOVED it! How fun for your kids to experience history "alive."

Ruth said...

I would love to visit both places. They are beautiful and full of history. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Ruth