shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

...he sees you

Whew...getting back on track after the Thanksgiving weekend is hard!

I have already cleaned out my frig of left overs.....leftovers that I will eat! I have committed myself to a five day exercise till 2013!  It's going to be hard b/c I am already feeling the slight pressure of holiday food and holiday "businesses" hitting.

I saw a funny towel this weekend and had to take a picture of it....it made me laugh outloud!

1 comment:

LeiShell said...

I ate a ton too. But I'm already over the leftovers. Cute towel. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following yours now.:)