"Nesting In Pleasant View" tagged me!!! How fun...go check out this fun blogger...she is a sweetie and so fun to read!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate with LOTs of marshmallows..love it made with milk!
WHOOOAAA...Does that say 19 more days???? Ahhh..I have so much to do---------------->
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just them under the tree? Okay..I am blonde(well, foiled blond) but I don't understand this question....
3.Colored lights on house/tree or white? Oh my..must be white!
5. When do you put up your decorations up? When the last person is done eating their Thanksgiving meal...hee hee!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mmmm, I love the "dips"!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?I remember getting a dollhouse..wood...it had a lit up chandelier...Oh..I loved it!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I have a terrible memory when recalling childhood memories but I remember where I was sitting and can almost see the family room when my mom told me there was no Santa...I was devasted!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, my husband and I exchange:)!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? All our ornaments represent something..a vacation, a new baby, vacation.
11. Snow.Love it or dread it? I love the first fall of snow!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My dollhouse and cabbage patch as a kid!
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with my family and enjoying the magic of the season
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? If it has chocolate, I love it!!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Oh my..we have quite a few..our Christmas Van Express!
17. What tops your Christmas Tree?A angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love them both..I love to watch family and friends open their gifts from me but receiving a gift is fun too!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? "Believe" by Josh Groban
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? I love the first candy cane I lick at Christmas then that is it!
21. What do you want for Christmas? MMMmmmm..I would like some more charms for my Pandora bracelet.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? I would dress up but the family doesn't like too..so pj's it is!
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Nope and I don't think I ever will!!!!
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? For 13 years my husbands family....maybe one year it will be at my house..maybe???!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions; Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post; Pass on the tag!
I also want to thank "Dear Diary" for this award!!! What a fun award and so appreciated! I am suppose to write what I love about Christmas....
Well, I love everything...the smells, the lights, the glitter, the trees...I love what Christmas represents and the memories are "treasures"! During part of my "childhood", we didn't celebrate Christmas as a family....I think I "make up" for those lost years!
Miss Ruby Shoes passed this award to me. Please stop by this blog and say "hi"....she is fun, witty, wears Santa hats and pj's and paints glow in the dark planets on her boys playroom!
Thank you for this award!!!
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who much choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I pass this award to....