shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

No bathing suits?

Going through the pictures from my husband and kids trip down south...I came across the funniest pictures. I remember my kids calling me from the room asking "Where is their bathing suits?" . But, I never got a follow-up as to what happened.

Until...I found the pictures.


I couldn't believe my girls went swimming in {full} clothes. Even my son swam in a pair of sweatpants...I guess that's better than underwear:). I would of loved to been a fly on the wall of that hotel as guests peeked into the pool area with my kids swimming there.

post signature

p.s. I just wish I could see a picture of what Mr. Sandy Toes was wearing!