shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

It's all down "hill" from here.


Mr. Sandy Toes has been traveling a lot so we took the kids on a special {little} trip in the snow. We were all bundled up but it got very warm out there! My girls were stripping down after each turn. It's amazing how hot you get on the slopes....Of course, my crew NEVER stops!

If we have passes for 3 hours, we do 3 hours straight...no stops...no snack...we keep going!

This is me on the green tube! Holding for "dear" life while my kids go down with "no hands"!


She is my dare "devil". We have to be careful with this one! The faster the better with her!



I loved this elevator thingy. So fun and gives you a little rest as you are going up. My kids laughed at me b/c of the way I stood on it. But, it does feel like you may fall down with one little "bump".

post signature

P.S. Happy Heart Day!

6 comments:

Mari said...

What a fun place! I've never been anywhere with the elevator "thingie". That's a big bonus!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

What an awesome place to coast! Wish we had one; I'd do it, and I'm not a daredevil.

April said...

That looks like such a BLAST! Wish we had something like that around here! I'd be just like your daughter...NO HANDS! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh that looks FUN! I don't even like snow but would probably enjoy that!

Unknown said...

Can you email me where you went tubing?

Aleks said...

i just read a blog the other day and she posted about the same place and about the same little escalating mat thingy. ha