shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png



Life changes....doesn't it?

You can think you have everything planned out or things in your life will stay the same. Always. now. forever. But, they don't.

relationships change. churches change. neighborhoods change. friendships change. jobs change. education pursuits change. bodies change. kids change. families change. hairstyles change. parents change. bank accounts change.

Not all the change is necessarily bad...it can be good...maybe even exciting and new but it's change.

Some times I {embrace} change and other times I stick my {heels} deep into the ground and resist any change. Change can be sad and maybe have {regrets}.

But, no matter who you are or where you live or what you do...if you have a {heartbeat} you will face change.

How do you deal with {change}?

post signature

4 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

???
What is changing that I don't know about?!?!
I am coming to your town the first weekend in June--
and I am counting on seeing you when you come to the cottage this summer...right???
Hope the changes are good--
l.e.

April said...

I, too, would love to know more about these changes you're facing. I have faced many changes myself over the years. The way I deal with them is by praying A LOT and trying to maintain a positive outlook, knowing that God will take care of me, regardless.

Tara G. said...

It's our lifestyle...we foster the things that are constant- God, family, friends- and then we get involved as soon as we can in our new community to foster some more relationships.

Ruth said...

I have a very difficult time adjusting to change. It's a control thing. Something I need to work through. I hope the changes that you are currently facing are all good and happy.

Ruth