shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

It came and left...


My favorite holiday was yesterday. It's hard to believe it came and left so quickly...it's just 24 hours! My house smelled of turkey and stuffing, football and talking filled the air, a time of thanks and pray, pumpkin pie and cool whip filled the bellies, board games and quick naps on the coach....

I love when my family sits around and we write what we are thankful for. We have been doing this since my son was teeny tiny. So much writing and so many memories from moving, to new houses to healing. It's amazing what a year can bring but again the Lord has spared us trials and blessed us beyond measure. It was hard to think of just one thing...

Since it has been recent, my daughter has been sick with pneumonia. I am thankful for doctors and modern medicine. You don't realize it till you or someone you love really needs it! I am thankful she sat right next to me at the Thanksgiving table yesterday.

post signature


No comments: