shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Starting to Look a Lot...




Like Christmas!

It takes about a week or so (maybe more now that I am home schooling) to get all the Christmas stuff up. My girls did a snowman project to make our classroom more festive. Tomorrow, we are hanging snowflakes from the ceiling. We also started our "Jesse Tree" early this year because we never seem to get it done. I hope we do!

I have pulled out some (and I mean only "some") of our Christmas books. I also pulled a ton from our local library. Honestly, I feel like I need to take a gift to our local librarian because she pulls all my books every week. I just go to the front and the books are waiting...truly dreamy!

post signature

No comments: