shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Downtown...


The girls and I went downtown to hear the symphony. I love going downtown (as long as I don't get lost!). It was a nice break from our "normal" day. The Music Hall is a beautiful old building that is a delight when you enter the doors.

I especially love the older gentlemen that usher you in. They loved my girls and enjoyed talking to them. Of course, my girls enjoy it to because they love to talk! I could go downtown for plays, concerts even the zoo EVERYDAY! I love it!

Can't believe it's December
! We started our advent calender today!

post signature

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- what a beautiful place! Sound like fun! Your girls are growing up so much and so adorable!

Happy December!

janet

Jensamom23 said...

What a beautiful building! I am not certain how December arrived so quickly this year, either!