shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

My Favorite THINGS...

Here are a few of my "favorite things" this year....

1. I am completely in LOVE with Cath Kidston phone cases. I only have one but I am in love with all her patterns!

2. What is a kitchen without a salt pig? Williams and Sonoma have wonderful salt pigs even QVC does! Even if you are "challenged" in the kitchen- a salt pig makes you feel like a chef!

3. It's hot chocolate- do I need to say more?

4. I could put all my top favorite things from this store...Anthropolgie! I love this glass milk "cups"- each part is a cup, 1/2 cup, 1/4 cup- so cute!

5. Who needs coffee shops when you have a milk frother? I am in love with my milk frother and it is great for hot chocolate, too!

6. Tea towels are a weakness of mine- I love modern, primitive and all in between. I love this bird tea towel.

7. Sorry, but another cute measuring set from Anthropolgie! Handpainted and beautiful in any kitchen.

8. A dutch oven is a staple in my opinion...if you don't have one ask for one! It makes the most "moist" meat and delicious roasts.

9. Lily of The Valley from Crabtree is my favorite lotion this year. It smells so pretty and feminine!

That's it- these are some of my favorite things this year that I have come to love in 2011! Some of these would make great gifts for anyone on your list...even YOU!

post signature

No comments: