shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Frozen delight

I mentioned last week that I love Pinterest!  I really do use it especially all the recipes and food ideas!  I would say that I make at least 1 to 2 new recipes from Pinterest a week! It adds some spice and variety to our eating! 

 

I have completely "revolutionized" my eating (and my family eating).  We still have a long way to go but we take it one day at a time!  A low fat frozen snack I make are "frozen yogurt blueberries"--a recipe from Pinterest I found!

It is so yummy!  Just need Greek yogurt (with honey is best), blueberries and a prepared pan with wax paper!  I dip the blueberries in the yogurt with a toothpick and swirl to cover the blueberry and put it on the wax paper.  After I am done, I just put them in the freezer for about 2 hours.  After, they are frozen you can put them in a ziploc bag but I doubt they will stay there long!


Last night, I made a batch!  My son was just watching me so I handed him a toothpick and he swirled a few! I was thinking that you could probaly make these frozen blueberries with any type of yogurt..chocolate or lemon! Yum!





 post signature