shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

pull out the "ice"...



Well, over the past few months, I have completely changed my eating. Of course, I take it one day at a time and there will not be any "before" or "after" pictures here. But, last night, I did and completed a 5K and proceeds went to a local food bank. I came in 9th...of course, I almost felt like I could "keel" over the moment I was done but I did it!

Let's just say that I had to pull out the ice and I felt physically sick but I felt good inside just because I did it and finished it.  When the clipboard went around to do it, I had no intention of doing it but with a little encouraging from those around me- I signed my name on that clipboard.  I have been thinking about it for weeks and worked hard not to miss ONE session of exercise!

After, a couple of ladies came up to me and asked me if I wanted to join them for their "bootcamp"! I laughed...I am not ready for that but maybe one day!  One day at a time...every choice being a healthy choice! 

I just hope I can move my legs tomorrow!





post signature