shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

gyro...yee-ro...hyro???


 

This weekend, we went to the wonderful Greek festival!  We have some good friends who are really involved in the festival and we enjoyed watching their kids dance in the show. 

 
The festival had wonderful food.  Of course, I never say "gyro" correctly and I was corrected several times!!!
   

Everything was very tasty and it was hard to choose what to eat! They had everything from fresh Greek salad to gyros to Greek pizza(that looked really yummy!).



      I love to listen to my girlfriend's stories about when her family came over to America from Greece.  I feel like I ask her so many questions but I find her family history fascinating!  I love love love when she talks about her cooking and all the grey hair ladies who made pastries all night long for the festival!
post signature

No comments: