shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Hot!

It has been a VERY hot week!  The grass is even too hot to walk on without shoes.  It's days like these that we are so thankful for our pool!  Of course, our water is hot, too!  It was registering 90 degrees which calls for the hose to go in!  I was so hot I put the hose over my head while I was in the pool!

My kids started to eat lunch at the table but everything was so hot.  I let them eat their lunch in the pool!  I didn't want them to burn up!  We were laughing that I don't even have to turn on the grill.  I think I could just lay the hot dogs on the grate and it would cook!

I am thankful for the heat and sunny days!  It makes summer a little sweeter or should I say sweaty-er!

post signature