shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Pins and Needles

 

This summer, my daughter will be learning how to sew!  Her very good friend's grandmother is teaching her.  They had a great first class and they did SO MUCH!!!  They are making a doll "quilt" and maybe even a skirt later!  


My daughter is so excited because she was working on a "craft" machine which is not much of a sewing machine.
  
 But, my parents brought her a sewing machine (it's not new but it's barely been used). So she is so excited to start using it and learn how to use it! Her sweet friend knows how to sew but has been so patient with my daughter with starting at the beginning!


I wish I could sew...maybe my daughter will teach me soon some day:)!  I would love to just add cute shabby chic ruffles to my pillow cases or bags!!!

post signature