shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Frankenmuth Stop!


My mom and the girls stopped at Frankemuth while in Michigan.  I use to go there as a child.  As a matter of fact, we would go skiing up north and stop at Frankenmuth while driving home.  There use to be a "rumor" that they re-used their chicken.  But, I don't know if that was ever true but we would joke about it all the time.

It is a unique place and they are known for their "European" flair and their chicken and buttered noodles.  There are cute shops and an old fashion candy store that my kids love to go to!  My mom told the girls that when she was little, she wore wax lips.  So of course, my girls were thrilled to try them, too!

It's a busy little place in the summer but a trip would not be right without stopping there!

post signature