shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Tasty Blueberries!

 
We went blueberry picking with my mom.  They were the best blueberries I have ever had.  It was like picking off candy from a tree.  The were organic and you could eat them directly from the pail- they even discouraged washing them {but I don't know about that}.


At first, we couldn't find many--we were looking at all the people around us with pails and pails of blueberries.  I thought maybe they were all picked over.  But, a sweet little white-haired lady told us to go {deep} into the bush.  As we went deep, the blueberries were plentiful...it was amazing!



My mom made blueberry pancakes the next day.

  
When I went to my friend's house, the next day she had picked, too.  She shared her amazing blueberry pie...oh, yum!
post signature