shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

My favorite muffin


I am sharing today my favorite muffin....I think talking "muffins" right now is better than "elections".  I think I make this "muffin" twice a week.  They are easy and yummy!!!  I love a muffin that is moist and soft...this one is!  It also makes your house smell yummy!

You just need:
1 box of devil cake mix
1 can of pumpkin
1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Mix all the ingredients together (Just 3 ingredients...gotta love that).  Pour into muffin cups and using a paper muffin cup is better than spraying the pan. This makes 11 muffins.  Put in oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes!  

Eat warm but they are good cold!  Yum!

No comments: