shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Who ate the pumpkin pie???

Woke up early this morning to start cleaning and when I came downstairs I saw this...



This is what happens when you go to bed before your teenage son!  He was finishing up his school work and I guess he got hungry!  Now, I am making little signs for my pantry that say

"Please do not eat before Thanksgiving"

Thank goodness, my mom is bringing the "real" pumpkin pie on Thursday!

1 comment:

Irene Sun said...

I grew up with three sisters. And now I have three boys of my own (one still in my womb). I am astonished by their appetites! Thanks for the warning that their appetite will only increase!!! =) Half a pie by himself as a snack?