shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Road Trip!

The kids and I with some friends went on a little road trip to a popular museum.  It was a wonderful day and the time went by so quickly! But, we did manage to get almost everything in plus a special exhibit, too! Every time I go on a field trip like this, I think to myself that we need to do it more.  The kids learn so much and it's always a great day!
 She just got off the tightrope ride.  She was the ONLY one who would do it.  I think she turned a little "white" but she made it!


 What would the trip be without a picture on the lego chair!  Even the boys were a great sport about it and let me take about ten pictures!


 LIFT!  The boys are trying to lift that car in the back of them.  The girls tried too!

 Serving up food in the old diner!

No comments: