I was tagged by Life of a Southern Belle! It is my first time so here we go...
1. I played fast-pitch softball in highschool( I was All-State my junior and senior year) and college... now if I throw a ball I am taking motrin the next day!
2. I went to France with my husband and was robbed TWICE!
3. Since I was a child, I would gag if someone licked their fingers...I still do but NOW I can at least excuse myself to the bathroom...I have a very weak stomach!
4. I had acrylic nails put on for about six months...I couldn't stand them! So I went to take them off and was in tears. It hurt so bad! The lady behind the table got mad b/c I was moving in "pain" and told me to go to another salon b/c I was a "baby"!
5. I love to shop at any store, anytime, anywhere with anybody!
6. I still have a "baby tooth" in my mouth!
7. I love to Look at houses!! I take different ways to everywhere to look at houses...my poor kids can't even figure out where we live b/c we take a different way home each time!
Well, let's see...I am going to tag....