shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

meal planning and a cup of tea...


I have a "cRaZy" week. But, even with a crazy week...my family life goes on and meals need to be cooked and laundry needs to be done. Right nOw, my wash machine is humming because everyone will be wearing just underwear and maybe socks tomorrow! I am not a great meal planner but when I am facing a busy week..it is a MUST{or it will be a bowl of cereal every night}.

My family has been less-than-thrilled with my meals...you know the meals we have every week. You know it's bad when your family calls everything a roast b/c you cook your chicken, beef and ham all the same way {in the crockpot with the seasoning packet}.

So I grabbed my cup of tea and sat down and made a family meal plan this week. ALL new ReCIPes{that's right family!}! I went on a bunch of different websites from Kraft to blogs and picked some healthy meals for the week. It will be different and it will be original!

Just brewing a cup of tea (with a miniature Trader Joe almond scone) makes meal planning an "event"..a "pleasure" not a "chore". At least for me!