shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

thankful.


...thankful for my daughter's curly red hair, the freckles planted on my youngest daughter's nose, catching my son looking at his "arms/muscles" in the mirror.

...thankful that I will sit across the table from my mom, my son will shoot glass bottles with his Papa and Mr. Sandy Toes will think of creative ways to cook the turkey hours before the meal is on the table.

...thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who supplies our needs daily with food, a job, a home, a Christian school, a church.

...thankful for friends who call me and love me, for the man who serves me coffee at Starbucks and my sushi man at the grocery store, thankful for the post man who hands me cards from friends and magazines to snuggle up and read by our fire.