shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

sipping {chocolate}


Last night, we decorated our tree. I have come a long way when it comes to the decorating of our tree. When they were really little...every ornament had it's spot. But, as the years have passed, I am not so picky. Not by choice but by survival! When you have three kids digging their hands into the ornament bins...grabbing their favorites! Who has time for {perfection}?

....honestly, I don't even go back after they are asleep and fix it. It is what it is and to them it's "beautiful".

After, we decorated our tree, I had a little treat I picked up at Trader Joes. {SiPPIng ChoCoLate} I had never heard of it but maybe it's good that I haven't.

The name describes it all! I put it in little glass cups (you can't drink too much or you will be sick). My kids did like it. It may have been a little {too} rich for them even.

Second day opening our advent box...I will talk about it tomorrow! I love this time of the year-