shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

A tool-that i can't live without!




We are right in the middle of winter and it's a been a brutal one full of snow and ice! But, I have been craving good fruit besides apples and bananas. We have a wonderful grocery store that has tons of fruit and international market. They had some great cherries on sale....sweeter than a sugar cube!

With three big bags in my cart, I rolled around to the kitchen aisle. This can be deadly for me...they have tons of kitchen gadgets, pottery, cooking utensils. Right there hanging was a cherry pitter! I have never seen a cherry pitter that takes out that "pit" in the middle.

Well, I brought one home and I am now in heaven. I never knew how beneficial a cherry pitter could be. I can now just eat cherries without biting it in half and sticking my tongue in there to get out the pit. It works like a champ and my kids are loving it,too!!!

It's amazing how one little invention can make me so happy...

post signature

6 comments:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I love that cherry pitter too! I had to get one after we picked buckets and buckets of cherries while visiting Michigan. While it's not fool-proof it's been sooooo nice to have!

Kat said...

Wow! How awesome is that? I love kitchen gadgets!!! I love cherries too. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

April said...

I would have to say that's one spiffy gadget!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh more stuff but sounds like fun

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

no way!
i never knew i don't think...
that there was such a thing!

i loooooove cherries...
like a mad woman. :O)

thanks for the fun tip...
and happy cherry eating.

Amanda D said...

I also had no idea that they made such things but that would come in handy. I'm picturing smoothies with fresh cherries. MMMMmmmm. I've gotta get me one of those!