shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Feeling like Mary Poppins...



One of my favorite stores is Anthropologie. I just like being in the store. Just sit me down in one of their big puffy coaches and let me read all their "fun" books. I must admit I buy a few kitchen items here and there but that is about it.

On my birthday, my mom took me to Anthropologie to pick out a gift. I felt like I was 8 years old and it was my birthday going into Toys R Us and picking out a Cabbage Patch doll. But, instead of Toys R Us ...it was Anthropologie. Things just don't seem to really change much!

I found the cutest purse. It's big, flowery and I feel like Mary Poppins and I love it! My mom also bought me these cute "mugs" which I will show you tomorrow b/c we did something a little special with them:).


post signature