Just has to say "pumpkin"


It is COLD outside! Chilly willy cold! We all have sweat shirts on and I am tempted to turn on the heat but not just yet! I have my coffee machine, my pumpkin spice coffee and Mr. Sandy Toes brought me pumpkin creamer! Who needs heat when you can warm up with a coffee that smells of sweet creamy pumpkin spice?

If a product has the word "pumpkin" on it- I am there and all for it! Pumpkin candles, pumpkin cake mix, pumpkin pancake mix {I have not been to Trader Joes in a while but I bet their shelves are full of "pumpkin" stuff}.

The girls and I are doing a unit on a "Fall Garden". It's all about those fun things of fall like scarecrows, leaves, farms and applesauce. Just throw in a couple of stories about pumpkins- let me grab my coffee and I am set for hours~

post signature

p.s. I have a new recipe in my crock pot from a dear sweet friend who shared her "chicken noodles" recipe. I can't wait to try it!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Sandy Toes,

Thanks for stopping by and I, too, am a pumpkin lover. Have a great day...

April said...

Pumpkin is one thing I've never quite acquired a taste for...not sure why. I do, however, love fall!

abeachcottage.com said...

I love my crockpot, I use it all the time, it has got me out of some sticky situations, and not just in winter

just surfed on in, love your header

Sarah

itsloltime said...

nice
http://itsloltime.blogspot.com

Lulu and Co. said...

Love anything with pumpkin too!!!
xo,
Lulu