shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

13 Things...

Happy Birthday!  It's official-you are a teenager! I can't believe it's been 13 years and you went from this  

and this

to  this...

The years have flown by!

There is so much that we love about you but here is just 13!

#1...love when I catch you putting your arms around your sisters at the most unexpected time...I saw it at Disney and it was so sweet.

#2...love your long eyelashes (they are just like Papas) 

#3...love when you laugh REALLY hard and you almost sound like you are barking like a seal. You have done that since you were wee little and still do!

#4...love your sense of humor.  One minute you can make me so mad but then the next minute you say something so funny that I can't help but laugh!

#5...love your drawings and creativity!

#6...love that you love our Lord Jesus Christ and REALLY starting to understand the scriptures and pick up on "error" when you hear it!

#7...love that you have so much love for animals and every other creeping thing!

#8...love that slanted smile of yours!

#9...love that you are WAY smarter than me on all electronics and you can fix my iphone and add my fun little text icons!

#10...love that sometimes when I turn around you are there and you just want to give me hug!

#11...love watching you play sports especially soccer when you run down the field with the ball!

#12...love that right now you are not in a rush to be an "adult" but enjoy "today"!

#13...love your sweet spirit, sense of humor and your cute freckles on your nose!

We love you!! Happy 13th birthday!!!!!
post signature