shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Can I have an angiosperm?

We are about to complete our 6th week of the school year!  It's so hard to believe!  One promise I made to the girls this year is that we would do ALL (yes, all the science experiments in our Science book).  I know the hands on "stuff" is just as important but sometimes I just like to do the main part of reading/answering questions/ testing...DONE!  I forget the "fun" stuff.

So I am trying!

We made a light hut and planted some herbs (which will be used to make soap at a later date).  The girls had a lot of fun and they check their plants all the time! I have enjoyed our Botany study so far and it's been interesting! Now when my kids want to eat an apple, they will ask "Can I have an angiosperm?"!