shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

CC Ladies A'Coming

Tonight, I am hosting my Classical Conversations Mom's Night Out!  It really didn't hit me till about 5:15a.m. that I have a bunch of women coming TONIGHT! I must say that when I have company I can get A LOT done in a short amount of time.

I finished up my Fall decorations!  I made my favorite white chocolate/cinnamon pretzels...oh yum!!!
 My bathrooms are clean and my pumpkins are out! 
 
I am looking forward to spending some time with these women.  Our CC day always seem very busy and it can be hard to visit with one another.  Our campus has doubled this year so we have a lot of new moms and kids.  We will eat, play some "Get to know you Games" and lots and lots of talking!