shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Off to the Country Living Fair

My mom and I went to the Country Living fair hosted by the magazine.  We have gone EVERY year!  A lot was the same and some things were different but it's always a wonderful day! I have been looking forward to this for so long and in less than 7 hours...it was over!  But, I cherished every minute of the day...I didn't want to leave.

This year, I seemed intrigued with all the fun jewerly and cute pillows! Some of the jewerly I have seen on Pinterest but I know that I will never make it!
  There sure were some very creative ladies and I could of bought so much!  However, I resisted with  just a cute necklace and my mom bought me a cute skirt made from all kinds of fabric.
We had lunch and lemonade and made about 2 1/2 rounds around the Fair.  It's just sooooo pretty and it makes you want to pull out the pumpkins and the apple cider.  It was lovely!