shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

a little valentine perspective

Today, when I came out of schoolroom...on the table were "10" tickets to the movies and a Cheesecake gift card.  Sounds kinda funny but I love movies and going to the Cheesecake Factory isn't so bad either...it's a perfect gift!


Mr. Sandy Toes cashed in all his points to get them! It was sweet b/c we had decided we were not spending a $1 on each other.  My husband has always had lots of travel points because of all his travel through the  years...they never were a big deal to me in the past. But, they were a big deal today...

It's amazing how the "situations" in our lives can change our perspectives on things even small things like cashed in "points".  It's been a "weary" month...the kind that makes you want to stay in bed or when you pray...there are no words that come out. Living one day at a time...is more truer than ever... 

My daughter asked me if I was going to use them this weekend.  I think we will save them...maybe for a "hopeful" future celebration of something to come...


Thank you, Mr. Sandy Toes!  I know I didn't say too much but I love them!






No comments: