shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Spring mornings...

6:30a.m. this morning, I was out and planting flowers around my mailbox!  I love warm, Spring summer mornings. The dew is still on the ground and all is quiet but my neighbors pulling out to go to work.  I can get so much done during this time.  My kids are sleeping and my neighbors are all gone...there is no one left on the street after 7:00a.m..

Slowly, we are getting things planted and weeds pulled.  By the time, we get around the entire house, the place where we began will need attention again! Mr. Sandy Toes has been in West Palm Beach the whole week so when he comes home, I hope he will be able to tell a difference! The moment we pull a section, I spray weed killer but I just don't think it works so well! It seems that the weed finds a spot that was not sprayed and it pushes it's way thru the dirt!

Today, is a BIG day because our pool opens!  It's always a little bittersweet to me because I love the pool but the initial work can be daunting!  But, after it's all fixed up and the water begins to warm up...I love it just as much as the kids!  The day it opens...I am just hoping that nothing "BIG" happens like the pump broke over the winter or a slit occurred in the liner. I love that moment when the workers give
me the "thumbs up" that all is good and ready to go! Having "no" green water is always a bonus too!When the dark, winter cover and tubes come off, it's like the whole back yard just brightens and screams out "SUMMER!"


Hopefully, it will go from this...

to this...





No comments: