shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Green Tea Latte.



I am big "tea" drinker (I inherited that from my mom).
I love different types of teas from herbal teas to Teavanna teas, English Breakfast to Black Currant.  The teas can be "loose" or in a "bag"(Yes, I am also a lover of coffee, too!).
My weakness is "drinks". It always has been and always will be.




When it's really cold outside and the snow is falling, I love a little milk with my tea(which I inherited from my Canadian grandmother)...okay..maybe 1 cup of milk so I can make a green tea latte!  They are perfect for those wintry mornings...I think I love winter b/c hot green tea lattes go so well with the cold. Here's what you need...it's delish and will make you happy.
 

Green Tea Latte
1 cup of milk (heat over stove-just get it hot)
1/2 cup of boiling water
1 green tea bag(steep it in the water for 3 minutes)
1 t. of vanilla
1T of honey 

Heat your milk on the stove; Boil water and steep the green tea bag in the water for 3-5 minutes depending on how strong you want the tea taste ( I do 5 minutes):I take the tea water, milk, vanilla and honey and put it in my blender for 30-40 seconds to get it nice and FROTHY.  You don't have to put in a blender...you can just put all the finished ingredients in a mug and enjoy.  I  have read several blogs that use blenders to froth the milk like this blog .--it's a good idea!

Enjoy...it just warms you down to your little toes.


 photo signature_zps50f9e3fe.png

No comments: