shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

Cute little necklace...


 


A friend of mine sent me a message on Facebook with a picture...telling me to check something out.  It was a cute necklace with my "quote" from my little ole' blog...."May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes".

 

It was so cute and the lady who makes the necklaces was a friend of hers.  Of course, I instantly fell in love! She has some really cute jewerly on her etsy shop... Juliethefish Designs.






My mom is counting down the days till she gets her feet in the hot sand and I found a cute necklace for her too! 

 photo signature_zps50f9e3fe.png

No comments: