shells in your pocket header  photo homecopy_zpsfb4a2569.png photo about_zps830e372c.png photo hello_zps830e372c.png photo kitchen_zps99b973df.png photo homeschooling_zpsa379c641.png photo linklove_zpsc7adec01.png

50 reasons why I love him...

I am breaking all our "rules" today and I am posting about YOU...pictures and all!

Today, you are 50!

 I could write all the "50" jokes here but since we creatively "decorated" your car with them...no need! Or maybe I could talk about the Centrum 50 vitamins we bought you or the arthritis cream or maybe your LARGE PRINT vitamin holder  but I will spare the "gloomy" details...



50
18, 250 days
438,000 hours
childhood, college, graduation
marriage, 
5 houses, 7 moves
3 children.
Time changes,
yet our love and commitment 
stays the same.

50 reasons...I love you...

I love your silly laugh and your "Saturday night" skit explanation of things; I love your sneaky smile; I love that you call me every day and ask me if I need something from the store; I love that you call our kids at night when you are out of town and talk with each one of them; I love that you take pictures and videos; I love that you send those videos to my parents; I love that you call my dad; 

I love that you have let me pick every house, every piece of furniture and every paint color; I love that you say dinner is "good" every night; I love the way you "rock" grey hair; I love your hard work; I love your dedication; I love that you are SO old-fashion; I love your southern draw; I love that you make us feel safe; I love that you care for us; I love that you give to our children so unselfishly; I love that you are passionate; I love that you are politically incorrect;I love the way you love your parents; I love the way you loved your dad; I love that you can show emotion; 

I love that you put up with my moods; I love that you can outlast our kids at the amusement park;
I love that you are a great dad; I love that we are committed to one another; I love that you love traditions; I love your handwriting; I love the way you protect our girls; I love the way you save; I love the way you put up with my spending; I love your caring heart; I love that you watch Home and Garden with me; I love that you take our girls to Justice and pick out clothes;I love that you call our son to make sure he is safe to his destination; 

I love that you concerned for our kids; I love that you pray; I love that you go to church with us; I love that you cook breakfast and set the table; I love that you put up with my talking during football games; I love that you iron better than me; 

I love that you are not wasteful; I love that your energy and devotion is to your family; I love that you are calm in hectic situations; I love the way you conduct yourself in business;  

I love that I can always talk you into pizza;  I love that I met you 20 years ago; I love that you are the father of my children; I love that you are my husband; I love you.

Happy 50th birthday, Mr. Sandy Toes!
 photo signature_zps50f9e3fe.png

No comments: